June 2006 Car Of The Month - Astra22sri

Matt

Administrator
Car
2003 (53) Astra SRi 2.2 16v in sapphire black.

Exterior
Prodrive bodykit, Irmscher wing type spoiler, FK Automotive grill and angle eye headlights with Hella sportz blue bulbs, front bumper and rear splitter meshed with Savage aluminium mesh, Irmscher smoked tail lights, plain black mudflaps, debadged tailgate, Inxx bonnet lifters painted black, custom made number plates.

Interior
Standard sports seats, centre console and dial surround painted silver, Irmscher heater control rings and Zafira Irmscher dial rings, Irmscher door lock pins, alloy racing pedals, Vectra illuminated sun visors, front armrest, Vauxhall velour floor mats, total closure module.

Performance
Derestricted airbox with Courtenay sport panel filter, Vectra C intake pipes, pre cat removed, Powerflow stainless cat back system.

Brakes
Drilled and grooved discs front and rear edges of rotor and bells painted black, Greenstuff pads front and rear with calipers painted red, Goodridge hoses.

Suspension
Standard dampers with Eibach springs.

Wheels & Tyres
17inch Wolfrace Hybrid alloy wheels with 215/40/17 Federal tyres.

I.C.E
Self built install consisting of 15" Pioneer sub, Pioneer 4 channel amp, Pioneer 2 channel amp, 2 sets of Pioneer 6x9s in an 18mm MDF shelf covered in acoustic carpet, Pioneer in dash DVD player with 6.5inch screen. install lit with blue neon and 4 LED spotlights, Hewlett Packard Ipaq PDA with cradle and TomTom navigation software.

Security
Yes.

Future Plans
Smoked side repeaters, different headlights, lots of engine work, TV tuner, Bilstein dampers, bigger brakes, better tyres, maybe another rear spoiler.

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_100_0952_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_19e1825b_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_929dbf6b_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_4b6f5f1e_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_100_0975_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_picture0662ec_1.jpg

Last edited:

BigAl

Well done Stuart :D

A very nice car you have there, and i see my silver veccy sneaked into the photo as well :D :D