jobs to do before PVS 2014

milo

20140606_154752.jpg 20140606_154740.jpg
All done can't be ass to do anymore as the heat is killing me rofl. Already for PVS and I know when I go to the car in the morning it'll be covered in bird s**t :cry:

Dave Gilbert

looks spot on, iv just finished mine

just got windows inside n out to do n gonna swap me mats over for new 1s just for pvs then swap them.back hahaha, cars not been started for about a week so(cos iv had the stereo on) battery was dead so i bumped it down the street n started straight away but i had no throttle at all, left it ticking over for abit to charge the battery n had to turn it off lock the doors then unlock n fired back up n everything is fine thank f*%k so nearlly there, gonna get a crate of pop for us all tomorow. n abit of fuel n all ready to go

5M1THY

I did absolutely nothing until today :)
service plus fuel filter
painted all 4 wheels (quickly)
washed and snow foamed and most of it has been done with compound
new headlights and the bumper fitted almost perfect but the guides are broken
oh and all hoovered out :)

5M1THY

No same grill and the 4 red things are the ends of my roof bars I painted them for trax last year and wish I didn't bother so I re did them :)

5M1THY

I was going to fit bonnet struts today from lmf but it seems a week isn't enough time to send them everything else was here Tuesday so not all bad

carson_sri

supposed to brighten up my end about 5 but dunno if i can take the chance might to just do oil change in the rain lol