Insurance Premium Increases

MikeS

Former Staff
Just been told by chris knott that insurance renewals premiums will increase from anything from 10 - 40% in the new year

I have been told to prepare for it when speaking to someone today

they put it down to highway insurance apparently increasing as a result of personal injury claims

ChrisKnottIns

Official Forum Insurance Partner
Trader
MikeS said:
Just been told by chris knott that insurance renewals premiums will increase from anything from 10 - 40% in the new year

I have been told to prepare for it when speaking to someone today

they put it down to highway insurance apparently increasing as a result of personal injury claims

Afraid so. Here is an item from the Daily Mail this week which explains all - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rance.html

MikeS

Former Staff
i had a scrape with a static car in the summer

i went down the scrappies and found a replacement indicator for a 5er
bit of tcut and u can hardly tell

i find out 3rd party is claiming over 1200 for a complete respray on one side

the problem lies with every claim being in 4 figures with hire cars and personal injury claims

astra22bertoneauto

I agree!

I had someone take the 1st exit(left) from the right hand lane at a roundabout and hit me in the drivers side in Sept 2008. Got bad whiplash from it. But because the solicitor and the third party are dragging their heels and keep having legal arguements etc my claim has been delayed until April 2011 when it goes to court.

These people should be given strict deadlines to adhere to and be penalised for timewasting. Even if they pay for it out their own pocket! That way the genuine claims wont take as long and costs would be reasonable!