Insignia Washer Jets

Matt

Administrator
Latest mod for the car. Ordered the washer jets off the new Insignia, which provide the flat spray of water across the screen

Part Numbers:
12782508 LH
12782509 RH

They will be in stock on Tuesday for me

Matt

Administrator
I'll be collecting mine on Tuesday, and will be fitting them on my day off on Wednesday

robo22sri

sdbutler10 said:
just asked vx about these and they are now on back order lol
scott you on astras owners network? there is a guy on there called deej he works for vaux and has some :)

Matt

Administrator
They look like a very popular modification, as when I spoke with VX they said "what model are you sticking them on then?" and said they've ordered loads in recently.

Matt

Administrator
Thought as much, on back order now with Vauxhall, and no idea when they will have them in!

Drakey

They are much better than the jet, covering more of the screen on initial spray, and not so much spray wasted on the car behind.
Standard on the KIA .... Keep up guys LOL

rushy

As washer jets go they are the dugs. The vid doesn't really do them justice tbh. I recon you use half the water as conventional jets so for long winter motorway drives they should come in very handy. I believe you can fit the hot shot system as well for heated water.

Matt

Administrator
I sort of knew they would be, but was told they would be here for this morning....oh well.

Daz

Former Staff
Rang my stealer today...quoted the part numbers above....right hand one in stock,but left hand on back order....Was quoted £1.83 for them....

Daz

Former Staff
Well i'll find out shortly si...lol....if not i'll make em fit...and to the scoob lol

rushy

You'll have to make a big hole. There about the size of a penny and about 1 inch deep. The push through a hole in the scuttle, so there not like the traditional type where they sit on the scuttle with a small hole underneath. There is also a kit # 13227307, you get 1 LH jet, 1RH jet and the connecting pipe.