induction kits?

bigpaul

can anyone give me advice on induction kits,personally i prefere the pipercross cone filter with cold air feed,or theres the kn kit,green stuff,vipers,etc etc.
havent got one on yet looking on fleabay.oh its a vec b 2.2 sri saloon.
so any advice would be appreceated.......

bigpaul................... moon..

Gazza

Former Staff
to be honest mate amost cone filters just pull hot air in from the engine if you wont to go down that road you would be better off with an enclosed on like the viper :D

l7jnd

Second that one Gazza. Go with a Viper if you can afford it, or do the airbox mods and fit a panel filter from Courtenay or K & N. Probably give the same boost performance wise for very little money in comparison.

Gazza

Former Staff
l7jnd said:
Second that one Gazza. Go with a Viper if you can afford it, or do the airbox mods and fit a panel filter from Courtenay or K & N. Probably give the same boost performance wise for very little money in comparison.

yea secound that about airbox and pannel filter forgot to add that im my post :oops: :p

LeeSRI

with a good cold air feed you could put a cone on but it will reck you air flow meter after a time because it is so close to the engin.

go in closed the BMC is as good as the piper viper but only half the price.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I have a Courtenay Sport pannel filter, they do a great job. Cone filters get hot too easy.