Hosecoil Suds Blaster Pro Soap & Rinse Nozzle

Product Review Hosecoil Suds Blaster Pro Soap & Rinse Nozzle

Matt

Administrator
After seeing Sjdickso clean my car, he was using a pre-foam to start eating away at the grime before washing it with wash mitts / schmitts. This is done to help prevent scratching/swirls, so I wanted to get the gun which he was using.

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_hose_gun_1.jpg

* Adjustable 9 pattern spray dial
* Inline soap resevoir (holds up to 100ml / 3.5oz)
* Contoured rubber grip formed over strong metal body
* Stainless steel components
* Variable flow adjuster
* Soap shut off

Product comes complete with connector to fit any Hozelock/Gardena style hose fitting.

Now, I tried this out for the first time yesterday, and just used the normal Meguiars NXTGen car shampoo as the pre-wash as well, and these were the results:

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF2386_1.jpg

The gun works best when using something like Snow Foam (I've just ordered a 5 litre bottle of this) as it has a higher foaming capability. But, even so, it's so much easier washing the car using this.

My Rating 8/10 (using normal megs shampoo)

Purchase Link:
http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/Pro ... w_157.html

Matt

Administrator
The snow foam has turned up this morning, so I'll let the car get nice and dirty for the weekend, and give it a good wash again...

Matt

Administrator
Matt submitted a new resource:

Hosecoil Suds Blaster Pro Soap & Rinse Nozzle (version 1.0) - Review of Hosecoil Suds Blaster Pro Soap & Rinse Nozzle

After seeing Sjdickso clean my car, he was using a pre-foam to start eating away at the grime before washing it with wash mitts / schmitts. This is done to help prevent scratching/swirls, so I wanted to get the gun which he was using.

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_hose_gun_1.jpg

* Adjustable 9 pattern spray dial
* Inline soap resevoir (holds up to 100ml / 3.5oz)
* Contoured rubber grip formed over strong metal body
* Stainless steel components
* Variable flow adjuster

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Top Bottom