Hi

robk

Hello All,

I have just found this site from a link on the Vectra-C.com forums site.
I am a member of that particular group, primarily due to sourcing a Signum 2.2 Elegance for my Daughter.

As for myself, I am the proud owner of a 02 Astra Coupe Bertone Edition in glorious Chianti red paintwork. It is a 2.2 auto, with the quite rare, I believe, beige seating and interior.

I am really very pleased to have located this site - it has a nice friendly feel to it and I will look forward to surfing on a daily basis.
Excellent.

Kind regards to everyone,

Rob

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Hello and welcome from me :D . It's nice to know this site has travelled to the Vectra C forums. I hope they are saying nice things about the forum :). It's only newish but we hope to make it better each day. I hope your visits will help you in any way needed. Thanks

l7jnd

Hello Rob and welcome.

Whats the Signum like then. Sat in the back of one at Billing show two years ago, lots of room in the back, but only two seats. What's it like as a daily driver ?

Jim.

robk

Hello Jim

My Daughter went from a VW Golf to the Signum because she need more room for the baby, work and baby kit, big dog and occasionally her big husband.
With the very flexible rear seat options, i.e. more boot room or more leg room, this car is proving to be ideal for her situation.

The rear seats are extremely comfortable, akin to reclining armchairs. The slight downside is that the middle 20% seat, is strickly for use only for the shorter journey.

As for the drive, both she and I find it a pleasure to use, smooth, quiet, rapid and rides well, with most of the "toys" included, that are deemed necessary in a car these days.

A nice, but fairly minor feature, is that it has integral rear side window blinds - a boon when the babe is on board.

I must say that I am very impressed with the overall package.

Regards,

Rob

l7jnd

Thanks for that info Rob. The Signum is still a fairly rare car, don't see many of them. Nice that it works well for your daughter.

Your coupe sound nice in chianti red, get some piccys up on here. Not many autos around tho.

Jim.