Hi All

l7jnd

Hi Everyone,

great to have a dedicated 2.2 site, fed up with reading about turbos all the time.

I have a 2.2 coupe with a few mods, 17's, Courtenay filter and inlet pipe, Remus cat back system and various irmscher stuff. Great car, fantastic to drive.

Found the site via Astra Sport, have also been on Asta Coupe site.

Lets hope the site develops.......

Jim.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Hello mate and welcome to the 2.2 forum :D . I hope this site will grow even better every day, and I hope the information from this site will help all other 2.2 drivers. Whats the inlet pipe like? Does it give you a bit more power :). Get some pictures of your car up :wink: . Enjoy your visits mate :)

l7jnd

hiya, i'll get some piccys up soon, once i've washed it. Damn salt on the roads, makes you want to drive round in a bubble.

The inlet pipe is the same as the one from a veccy c as i have now found out and can be bought over the counter at the dealer for about 15 quid. Getting the old one of is a real pig, but the new one is a lot larger, with the panel filter and de restricted airbox it seems to add some noticeable power.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Ah, I now know what it is, it's the air feed pipe lol. I already have this on my car :D . Courtenay Sport fitted it to my 2.2 and they did air box mods and sports filter. I heard it's a bugger to fit. The last owner had it all done to my car, even superchipped but I lost that when I replace the Ecu :cry: