Help z22se factory or edited map needed !!

DEANEOP

Hi all, I just brought a Vectra today a sri 150 after having my eye on it for a few weeks ended up twisting the owners arm to sell it to me.

So basically I was reading the ecu to do a remap and my pc crashed ! no it wont start.

Does anyone have a factory or tuned map anywhere ? Please help me I'm gutted

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
best to get a vec b /vec c /astra g for the right car
if you get one with the car pass code you can do pretty much all you need with op com
change vin and reset the fobs/immobilisers but if you buy a working set its plug and play

normally reading would not corrupt the ecu writing does had an issue with mine where it failed 70% of the way thru writing and bricked the ecu luckily the z22se ecu is recoverable with tech2

DEANEOP

best to get a vec b /vec c /astra g for the right car
if you get one with the car pass code you can do pretty much all you need with op com
change vin and reset the fobs/immobilisers but if you buy a working set its plug and play

normally reading would not corrupt the ecu writing does had an issue with mine where it failed 70% of the way thru writing and bricked the ecu luckily the z22se ecu is recoverable with tech2

Cheers for all the info, if I got reset ecu could I program my keys into with it with opcom or would I need new chips alternatively could it be recovered with a tech2