Help, New CCTV Settings for my camera

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Hello guys, I have a new camera and I don't know what to put in these boxes in the picture. It's a wireless one that works from Wi-Fi, it's got me beat :(. Any info would be great

Untitled.jpg

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
there will be default username and password for the device and then a port to test it mine has to be plugged in to the net cable to set up then switched over to wireless at the end
what model is it?

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Yeah same here, my cam is a D-link DCS-5222L. I have to have the main lead from camera to router for settings. I can't find the default info

Mark Dj

Former Staff
It's my own router I have not D-links one. I have a superhub. My heads in bits, I can't just chill out and relax :(

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
Has it actually been setup to connect to the wireless network? As Carl said, they usually need plugging in using a ethernet cable first to set up and then you can go wireless.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I have it setup on my phone and it's working fine, it's just the main software I can't get to work lol. Any other good cctv software out to try? Cheers guys

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Managed to get it working, here is a little sample. it's a 720P camera but the quality indoors always looks poor to me even on my iphone 5

Night Vision...

Last edited: