HELP! Fuel cut off no power

Conor_jc

Hi guys, I'm new to this and my knowledge isn't huge so bare with me. My name is Conor I'm based in Orpington.

I have a problem! I recently bought a Vectra C 2.0t sri z20net engine. Previous owner claims it's stage 2 remap to 240bhp with updated injectors (green) td04-14 turbo and a bunch of new sensors etc. I believe I'm getting fuel cut off from over boost.

Driving at low speeds and short acceleration I'm getting around 16-17psi of boost with no problems. Driving on the motorway at about 70-100 and heavy long boost it's like I've hit a brick wall! All power disappears and boost only hits 1-2psi. If I turn the engine off then back on again whilst rolling boost will come back whilst still doing motorway speeds as soon as I come to a stop and go to pull away still only 2psi and very slow acceleration. After I climb the gears boost slowly climbs but still no power.

Brief description of what's going on and it's annoying me. My knowledge of what's on the car doesn't go far as it was done by previous owner and I'm not clued up on Vauxhals. Checked on a scanner and no faults logged. I am to believe the problemcould all be down to needing an uprated fuel pump. Any ideas on where to get one for my car? Or any ideas as to what I can check or do to eliminate this problem. Fire away with questions guys I'll try my best to be as specific as I can with answers.

Cheers guys help would be great and if you fix it I'll buy ya a drink!!