You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest.
By registering not only can you take part in the forum, it will also remove most of the adverts.

Hello there from the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Introduction Section' started by Reniér, March 1, 2018.

1. Hello everyone!

My name is Reniér (you prenounce it as Runyay), I live in the Netherlands in the small town known as Hattem and I proudly drive an Opel Astra G coupé which my brother gave to me as a fixer upper. English isn't my native language, so please keep in mind that my comments/topics aren't in the best of English.

I will take some pictures of my car today and post them later. Like I said, it's an Astra G coupé that belonged to an old guy who didn't really take care after it. I had to replace the entire exhaust (including the lambda sensors), the entire break system was a nightmare so I did a complete overhaul on that part. But to be honest, I didn't care. I fell in love with the car, how it drives and steers, the Z22SE isn't problem free (for example: oil usage) but it drives lovely and has quite some torque.

If you have any questions, fire away! I like to contribute my knowledge (I've been a car mechanic for 5 years) and learn from you guys.
  2. Hello and welcome to the site :)
  3. Hi and welcome to the site. :)
  4. Hello and welcome to the site :)
Matched Content