Hello from Lightning Coupe

Lightning Coupé

Alright Chaps, :D
Just found out about your website and I rushed over to check it out! Just spent a few hours reading all the posts and It looks like youve got a few friendly faces knocking about! Its about time we had a good resource for the underated z22se! lets hope its the begining of a long and sucsesfull forum.

I have owned my 2.2 Coupe Linea Rossa for about three years now and am member of both Astra-Sport and the cheshire region vxlscc. Although Ive done little in the way of major tuning I've learnt quite abit about this engine and now its out of warenty, and Ive nearly finished my house, I guess its time for a little tinkering :twisted:

ahomepage.ntlworld.com_w.marsland1_LightningWeb_MyCoupePics_images_Glass_20bonnet.jpg

I'll stick a couple of more pics in the gallery if your intrested. Seya round!

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Hello mate and welcome to the 2.2 forum. Nice bonnet you have :wink: . Great looking car with the Gsi bumper, I did my Coupe the same way (Se1) :D . Thanks for joing up and we hope this site gets bigger and better :D

d_ghedia

Andy Coupé said:
A GSI bumper is what i need to finish mine off! How much are they new with the fogs and grille mesh?

LMF do them for around the £450 mark.... ive been looking around for a second hand one for quite a while now but they're hard to come by and when they do they're snapped up very quickly

Lightning Coupé

Thanks chaps.

The bonnets a one off made from a solid lump of glass and carved to shape using the same lassers NASA used on there hub telescope.......PMSL :LOL: yea right! I wish.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome. Andy, Im from Davyhulme which is south manchester close to the trafford center and ManUtd's ground, and before anyone starts I dont care much at all for football so any banter will go right over my head! :p

Andy Coupé

Lightning Coupé said:
Thanks chaps.

The bonnets a one off made from a solid lump of glass and carved to shape using the same lassers NASA used on there hub telescope.......PMSL :LOL: yea right! I wish.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome. Andy, Im from Davyhulme which is south manchester close to the trafford center and ManUtd's ground, and before anyone starts I dont care much at all for football so any banter will go right over my head! :p

Im from the north side of manchester, failsworth near oldham.

l7jnd

Hi Mate welcome to the site.

Nice coupe, did you do the photoshoping on this one, it does look good.

Jim.

Lightning Coupé

Thanks again for the warm welcomes! I guess Ill be seying you round andy, seein as your not all that far from me. I guess theres a few of us form the north west/north east, should be good for future venues.

I7jnd, yea I did the photoshop myself a while back, but im no expert. Its a cheap trick with a few of the more basic tool's.