heater controls

Gazza

Former Staff
does anyone know a price for new heater controls from vauxhall fitted ?

Mark Dj

Former Staff
What car is it for? Vectra or Astra or... I am not sure but maybe a breakers yard could work out cheaper. Is it the parts you turn?

Gazza

Former Staff
soory man

yea for a 2002 astra with aircon.

the bit that broke is where the wire goes into the arm,the arm is still there its just a bit of plastic that stops the wire popping out.

IM000489.jpg

IM000489.jpg

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I don't think they will be that much, I think I might have one at home notsure.gif . I will check and see when I get back home :)

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I sure have, just found it now. Looks in good condition, and mine has the air con switch as some don't have them. 20.gif

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I remember it came off a good working car :wink: . Whats up with yours? I took it home one day as I thought it may come in handy, if I remember right it came from an 04 SXI :p

Gazza

Former Staff
if you have a look at the pics above.

the arm just above the black wheel.well were the wire goes in the hole i have bust the clip of to stop it comeing back out.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
No problem, I must have rushed that one taking it out :roll: :oops: . I was going to give you it for free also :wink:

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Try a breakers yard :wink: . The one I have would still hold and would work the wires ok. You could even put a cable tie around the snapped part to hold it what..

Gazza

Former Staff
that the thing i have no idea how the cable go back on it sat there for over an hour today and could not work it out.

i can do the one for the heat control its the one for direction flow just have no idea how it should go on there notsure.gif