PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
Hello All,

I am thinking of starting a regular group buy for remaps, placed around different regions. First off I am going to start with the Midlands. The location I have chosen is a motorway service station just off the M1 J23a & J24, close to Donnington Park

Map Linky Here

If someone has a more suitable place/meeting point or would be willing to put up with us at their house if there is space, then please share :)

Date is to be confirmed although I am thinking of sometime maybe mid Jan.

As this is a group buy, the more that want a remap, the cheaper it gets, pricing will be as below;

1-3 cars - £255, 4-6 cars - £235, 6-10 - £215.

I would be there from 9am.

Any car should be catered for, so please note interest and PM me the registration so I can get figures etc back to you.

Cheers :)

Last edited:

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
OK, I am going to revise the price.

£220 for each vehicle, it doesn't matter what it is; Petrol, Turbo Petrol or Diesel... Can also be vans..

However I will need a minimum of 4 cars to to this.

PM me the registration so I can provide figures etc.

There will be one meeting location approx 100 miles from me.

Date can be arranged once there is enough interest to go forward.

Cheers (y)

5M1THY

Maybe the OBD was disconnected for a reason? Like those who took out the bulbs for the engine warning lights back in the day, not to make u more worried ;)

Not back In the day this exact van has the abs led smashed which is why I got it cheaper I clocked it straight away. Took it for a test drive slammed the brakes on no abs I didn't tell him cos he thought it was major but the abs sensor wire was rotten due to being split so no resistance hence no abs £4 later that was sorted but it may well be why the obd is not connected.. I shouldn't of brought it but I needed to save it from the rudeboys lol