Update Google Ads


I've been working on reducing the number of ads being displayed, as there were a few of them that weren't really bringing in any revenue, and just adding to the lag of the page rendering.

I've removed all the adex ads that were previously there, and limiting to 3 ads per page being displayed at any one time. The scripts are loaded asynchronously, so should all load at the same time, and are served directly from Google Adsense now, rather than via a 3rd party network.

I also switched from Skimlinks to Viglinks, and they seem to be performing better than Skimlinks did, and aren't causing any additional delay in the page rendering.