corsaZ22se

quite simple, undo the centre bolt and lift/lower mount and slide in this support mount. from what ive heard your better of fitting vibratechnics mounts. thats what im using on the corsa c. (y)

Sjdickso

Staff
Not sure about fitment Matt but on the Mk4 dont think it was a massive job so not sure if the Mk5 is far off the MK4, heard good things about Vibratechnics but also heard they are very hard mounts.

Matt

Administrator
Just to clear it up, this isn't the front engine mount, it's a second mount they have only just released.

I've seen the vibratech mounts before, and they look too stiff for what I want. I think this is the mount on the right hand side of the engine bay under the battery

corsaZ22se

thats still quiet simple to fit, you will have to remove the mount from the car to fit it if its like other vauxhalls as the bolt comes from the inside out towards the gear box.

Matt

Administrator
thats still quiet simple to fit, you will have to remove the mount from the car to fit it if its like other vauxhalls as the bolt comes from the inside out towards the gear box.
Nice one, I'll take a look next week to make sure it's the one I think it is.

Matt

Administrator
21 on this image
astra_h.jpg

Matt

Administrator
The E-Mail I got from them about the release said it was developed with Courtenay Sport, but it's not on their site yet. Might wait until they released it on there and see what the deal is.

Matt

Administrator
This is a copy of the e-mail
powerflex_email.PNG

Will have a dig around on VXROnline to see if there is anything on there about it.

Daz

Former Staff
just looking at a pic of the new rear mtg i got for mine and i'd say its not for that one....

M22APW

Trader
To avoid any confusion, this is an insert for the gearbox/side mount. Vibra Technics do not do a mount to replace this one, hence the insert.

We (Courtenay Sport) didn't put the mount or info up onto our site until we received the product from Powerflex and checked it all fitted properly. Powerflex released the info as they had done the development at our request. You've got all the links above and one final one for fitting, probably takes about and hour and a half all in:
http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/blo...xengine-mount-fitting-astra-gh-and-zafira-ab/

Matt

Administrator
Thanks for posting the extra link up Mark. I would have bought one, had I not had to have the gearbox rebuilt :(