G'day fellow Z22SE tinkerers

AUSRI

Thought it was about time I aknowledge and thank the good people on this forum whose know-how and advice has helped me to turn a tired old (read f*****) Astra Sri hatch one step away from the wreckers into a great little run around car . So a big cheers to all the contributers on this site!
Whilst I am here, and sorry if I should be posting it in another location- does anyone know what the go is with transplanting a leather interior from a convertable to a 3 door hatch? I realise that it would turn it into a 4 seater due to the loss of a seatbelt- but that is not a worry. I have read a couple of differing opinions around the www. Also, if anyone has tips for installing an aftermarket remote central locking unit (my keys are stuffed) that would be much appreciated.
Again- apologies for my ignorance in my posting procedures and cheers from Victoria, Australia.

corsaZ22se

Hello and welcome to the site.
i'm sure some of the Astra boy's will be along soon and help you with your seats.

milo

Thought it was about time I aknowledge and thank the good people on this forum whose know-how and advice has helped me to turn a tired old (read f*****) Astra Sri hatch one step away from the wreckers into a great little run around car . So a big cheers to all the contributers on this site!
Whilst I am here, and sorry if I should be posting it in another location- does anyone know what the go is with transplanting a leather interior from a convertable to a 3 door hatch? I realise that it would turn it into a 4 seater due to the loss of a seatbelt- but that is not a worry. I have read a couple of differing opinions around the www. Also, if anyone has tips for installing an aftermarket remote central locking unit (my keys are stuffed) that would be much appreciated.
Again- apologies for my ignorance in my posting procedures and cheers from Victoria, Australia.
Hi and welcome :)

The seats front and back are a straight forward swap, but the door cards front/rear will not fit:)

patricks

Hi and welcome. Glad u saved the car from death.....its definitely a keeper and will run forever if looked after properly PS love the colour i still regret not getting the silver