Full exhaust system Vectra B 2.2 SRi 150

Hi all

Can anyone give me any help or advice for where to go to get a full exhaust system for my Vectra B SRi. The cat has gone, it has a hole near the rear and another near the flexi. My local garage have quoted me £600 odd. Any advice anyone has would be welcome. Thanks.

The cat section is the expensive part, it is the downpipe, flexi and cat in 1 bit.
I can say from experience don't get a BM Cat as they are useless!
Personally after this I made my own down pipes and use a Remus cat back system on the Vectra B but that was 16 years ago now.
You may find getting a local fabrication shop to make a custom one will give you a better exhaust for the money over a Kwik fit type place.

Hi all

Can anyone give me any help or advice for where to go to get a full exhaust system for my Vectra B SRi. The cat has gone, it has a hole near the rear and another near the flexi. My local garage have quoted me £600 odd. Any advice anyone has would be welcome. Thanks.
Hi, I had a new cat for my sri about 6 years ago from main dealer it was £650 just for that section, front section was from a local exhaust garage. Not sure if this helps, as already said, cat is expensive.

KevinH

As corsaZ22se says the downpipe, flexi pipe and catalyst are all one piece on the Vectra.

Now then, are you all sitting down!
A genuine GM Part - Pipe, Exhaust, Front, with Catalyst (Ident FK) - part # 93189884 (supersedes 24461058, 24434669) costs £1054.00 (inc surcharge of £80.00) :jawdrop:

However, they are well manufactured and good for longevity.

Note: The genuine ones have the pre-cat fitted in the top of downpipe where it meets the manifold.

Last edited: