Resolved Forum Backup

Matt

Administrator
I've had to restore the forum from a backup at 6am this morning, as I messed up a few thousand attachments trying to resize them :(

milo

@Matt I can't access the website off my pc keeps saying webpage not available. But i can connect on my phone (using wifi).

Matt

Administrator
@Matt I can't access the website off my pc keeps saying webpage not available. But i can connect on my phone (using wifi).
That's got to be something specific to your PC. Can you ping the domain name using the cmd prompt?

upload_2014-10-23_17-13-15.png

milo

Well cant get onto website again!! Doesnt work in ie10 chrome firefox but works fine on mobile. So i know my internet fine. Hate computers

Dave Gilbert

You said we lost about 4 posts.

There was a video of a vx220 ticking and was talking about how it sounded like he was dragging a tin can behind him. But they have gone. It was on my ticking/clicking news. Thread.

Matt

Administrator
You said we lost about 4 posts.

There was a video of a vx220 ticking and was talking about how it sounded like he was dragging a tin can behind him. But they have gone. It was on my ticking/clicking news. Thread.
Sorry, makes sense now. Yes, if it was posted before 12pm, it will have been lost :(

Dave Gilbert

Yeh its fine, I will pm the bloke who posted them just to let him know whats happened and that I know what the fault is with his car

He has the exact same noise as me so he will need a new tensioner aswell by the sounds of it. Cheers