Flywheel

xinitialz

seem to me that they stole those pics of the flywheels??? or their supplier is in holland or belgium because when u click the pics and u look at the adress of page i can see the names in dutch lol....

xinitialz

*update*

flywheels and other parts on that site are from Mtech wich is a company in holland specialized in tuning opel engines and engine swaps, etc. So thats their supplier.

Those flywheels only cost 200£ (300 euo) over here. Didnt know shipping to england would cost 50£ each ^^

JohnnyN

Former Staff
I've been in contact with David from V-Tuning this evening and he's given me a price for the flywheel. Its £250 for the flywheel, £300 for the fitting and they will advise if a new clutch is needed. If no then they'll use mine again and if it needs replacing they will charge £160 for a LUK clutch.

8)

This is his car and his web-site:

http://www.lc890g.co.uk/index.htm

vocky

Staff
JohnnyN said:
I've been in contact with David from V-Tuning this evening and he's given me a price for the flywheel. Its £250 for the flywheel, £300 for the fitting and they will advise if a new clutch is needed. If no then they'll use mine again and if it needs replacing they will charge £160 for a LUK clutch.

8)
sounds a much better deal :)