flywheel hole spacing z22se vs z20leh

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
kind of a tricky question and i would normally be answering it lol but i cant seam to fine the info with my google foo
anyone shed any light ?
vocky

ive found a full single mass conversion kit but its for the leh

vocky

Staff
I think the flywheel is 6 bolt on the z20leh.

The leh has a bigger diameter clutch than the z22yh / z20ler, think ours are 228mm and the leh is 240mm, so would still probably fit

vocky

Staff
I just realised why TTV screw up the z22se M32 flywheel, they probably use the z20leh spacing, so one bolt hole will need machining a couple of mm as it's offset on the leh

vocky

Staff
IMGP3107.JPG

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
took a sketch of a z20let flywheel today and have been informed the dual mass of the vxr has the same hole pattern altho i cant tell from the pic if theres is a bolt out of place lol
WP_20150225_19_18_23_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
If it helps a C20LET flywheel is the same as the Z22SE so may be easier to check if the C20LET is the same as the Z20LEH, as it's probably a more searched out question
so the c20let has symmetrical hole spacing ? but there not dual mass for the conversion i need the extra width of the single mass conversion flywheel to meet the splines on the m32

had another closer look at the scribble of the z20let one and one hole is just off by about 2mm like vocky said
WP_20150225_22_26_20_Pro.jpg

dewismotorsport

Holes aren't symetrical, same as z22se.

Other option is to space the release bearing from behind.

EDIT: just realised you need the clutch to sit out further.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
the z22se one has a symmetrical pattern i ment :)
tryed the z20let doodle under the z22se on you can see the one hole difference
WP_20150226_11_08_33_Pro.jpg

and the 2 doodles side by side
WP_20150226_12_13_22_Pro.jpg

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
I just realised why TTV screw up the z22se M32 flywheel, they probably use the z20leh spacing, so one bolt hole will need machining a couple of mm as it's offset on the leh
or ttv are just sending out astra vxr flywheels to suit lol

new fly wheel is in the post and ive got to ring back for the clutch once i confirm the flywheel is suited

Last edited: