Few up and coming jobs been done

Right guys opinions count and can be helpful. Out of the 4 choices listed below, what do u think wil

• Anthracite

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Gloss Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver

• White

• Other (Post below actual colour)

• Total voters

milo

Evening all!!! In next week or so I'm off on a massive trek down south to carls to get some need jobs dobe and also have a play in is his coupe. Whole im down they I'll be getting the following down...

1. Both chains done
  2. New headlights fitted
  3. Bumper repaired
  4. Cobra cat back system fitted
Hopefully when I'm down they I'll add photos and couple vids.

milo

Excellent! Should be almost like a new car when you are done with it
Hopefully bud. While got some spare cash and I'm allowed to spend!! See the most important word in that sentence? ALLOWED!! LOL. Hopefully find set of of sport stars or vxr like smithy's to finsish off. Hold out for gsi bumper.

Matt

Administrator
Hopefully bud. While got some spare cash and I'm allowed to spend!! See the most important word in that sentence? ALLOWED!! LOL. Hopefully find set of of sport stars or vxr like smithy's to finsish off. Hold out for gsi bumper.
Oh yes, been there and done that with the ALLOWED part. Still managed to do loads that I "wasn't" allowed to spend on though before now ;)

milo

Same colour as you already need?
Nah I'm carbon black the bumper is sapphire black

Is that genuine reason I ask is I like the honeycombe grill it looks different to mine :) and mate you will be lucky to get a set of 18in vxr wheels unless you pay big money or get lucky I've been watching them for weeks and for some reason if there 18s there normally sold before the auction ends which bugs me cos the 19s are everywhere

I know bud. I've found a set of the sport stars on fleebay and guy not from me and seen them on few times. But this time he's added best offer so ive sent him a checky offer of £350 to see how desperate he wants rid

5M1THY

Definatly worth a try tbh I like them as much as the vxr wheels I would sell mine but one has been welded and I don't want to spend £400 on anymore lol

Would you keep them standard or change the colour?

milo

They look a really light anthracite and he says they got a blue flake in them. I would want a finish like the these..
54352_aimagizer.imageshack.us_v2_1024x768q90_34_h5v4.jpg

I'll go up to max £420

Last edited by a moderator:

milo

Just think with my nice shiny coupe. A set of these with a lovely shine to match would make fall in love the coupe rofl how sad I know