Fed up to say the least.

HarleyPete

Well next door neighbour is having a new fence put it up in the front garden. So they came today and dug out the old posts and in doing so cut straight through my virgin media cable to the house. Not entirely there fault though as when it was put in they didn't do it properly so I've now found out. They put it about six inches below ground running up to two inches where it gets near the house. To top it all the didn't even put it in the green corrugated sleeving. So now no phone, TV or broadband till Friday.

HarleyPete

Yeah a bit lol. At least it's not costing me to fix it. Just annoyed more with the lazy idiots who installed it in the first place. If they'd have done they're job properly I wouldn't have this issue.

Matt

Administrator
Just annoyed more with the lazy idiots who installed it in the first place
That's half the problem. Half arsed job initially. We had it at work, where people do the essential minimum, and it always ends up causing issues later down the line, rather than doing the job properly in the first place.

HarleyPete

They came out to repair it today and run a new cable from the ox in the road. They had to come back as they didn't have the green conduit to run it in. Makes me angry when things like that happen. It's not really rocket science is it after all.

HarleyPete

Pretty much what I said but in the end they got it done. Mind you, the two that turned up, we'll one did the work and the other she just stood doing nothing. The two more turned up lol thought they were working for the bus company lol.