FAO chris Knott

MikeS

Former Staff
I would like to point out i do not appreciate having small claims applications being posted to my home address as a result of my insurance company being unable to adequately complete a claim made over 9 months ago concerning a ding with a parked car

I furthermore would like to add I did not claim on this accident and you subsequently took another 60 pound off me without any prior notice nor did you bother refunding the money

since the expiry of my insurance premium i have moved to another company who have been able to reduce your quote by over 120 pounds - the only sticking point is that i have asked twice for a copy of my no claims discount to which i have not received

the two years I have used you I have always paid upfront for the years insurance and never required credit nor missed a payment

So far I have tried to be nice and civil about this but you have left me no other choice but to publicise the level of service I have received & with my partners insurance up for renewal shortly I believe you have a less than fair chance of renewal from her

ChrisKnottIns

Official Forum Insurance Partner
Trader
MikeS said:
I would like to point out i do not appreciate having small claims applications being posted to my home address as a result of my insurance company being unable to adequately complete a claim made over 9 months ago concerning a ding with a parked car

I furthermore would like to add I did not claim on this accident and you subsequently took another 60 pound off me without any prior notice nor did you bother refunding the money

since the expiry of my insurance premium i have moved to another company who have been able to reduce your quote by over 120 pounds - the only sticking point is that i have asked twice for a copy of my no claims discount to which i have not received

the two years I have used you I have always paid upfront for the years insurance and never required credit nor missed a payment

So far I have tried to be nice and civil about this but you have left me no other choice but to publicise the level of service I have received & with my partners insurance up for renewal shortly I believe you have a less than fair chance of renewal from her

Hi
Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Firstly regarding duplicate NCB's, the insurers have a dedicated sectio dealing with this. Just call 0871 222 8455 with your old policy number and reg number and they can deal with it.

Secondly regarding the claims issue, can you tell me the reference number and details of who sent it and i will copy and paste this post and send it to the insurance company.

Many thanks.