F/S***Z22SE engine parts***

NICKYB

as above guys & girls...

got some Z22SE engine parts here that i no longer need so here they are!

some of these parts are worth good money but i've priced to sell as just not needed any more & others i've not a clue what they sell for so am open to offers on all items.

they can all be collected from me in LINCOLNSHIRE, PE20 1JX

Z22SE head thats been pressure tested, stripped and i've started porting out 1 of the ports as you can see in pic, ideal project with to get great power gains

£50 o.n.o collected or could organise a courier if need be.

DSCF3860.jpg

Z22SE rocker cover, great for spraying up without having to remove yours or replacment for the later vec c plastic ones

£20 o.n.o posted

DSCF3861.jpg

Z22SE job lot of head internals, valves, springs, etc, etc. all checked over and ready to be fitted

£25 o.n.o posted

DSCF3862.jpg

Z22SE cams great to send off to be re-ground

£20 o.n.o posted

DSCF3863.jpg

Z22SE injectors & rail

£15 o.n.o posted

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF3864.jpg

Z22SE 2.2 inlet manifold

£15 o.n.o posted

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF3865.jpg

Tubbe

Is there any chance that you could sell cams for me and send them to Finland? I'm looking for standard cams so that I could regrind them but I haven't been able to find cams from my own country :(

NICKYB

Tubbe said:
Is there any chance that you could sell cams for me and send them to Finland? I'm looking for standard cams so that I could regrind them but I haven't been able to find cams from my own country :(

Shouldn't be a problem matey, i'll look into it and get you a price! (y)

OAKMERE

Nick

Please make sure you supply the caps with the head or it will effectively be scrap. Just a bit of advice to save you and the buyer time.

Looks like a great buy for someone (y)

Cheers Oakmere