F/S***Z22SE engine & gearbox***

NICKYB

hi all, this is my engine from my well loved silver estate, due to my new project of a GSI estate that needs some love to bring her back to her showroom condition, i see the best way for my to sell the silver estate was too strip it as i need to keep afew nice extras that i put on the car so to save my having to put it all back to standard to sell i feel this is the best way for me, the engine is now out of the car sat ready to go, as the car is still here i can remove all the wiring from behind the dash, engine mounts, ECU etc.

i can sell it as a basic 2.2 engine & gearbox or can sell it with everything you need to put it into a non 2.2 car.

the engine is from a 2001 Vauxhall Vectra B SRI 150, it has done 68,300 miles to date and has been well looked after, i've owned it since it was on 52,000 and since then its had oil changes from 3,000 miles and recently due to low miles between MOT's its been changed approx. 1,000 miles between using GM oil.

its also running with the new uprated cam chain and never had any issues with the engine, its a very strong engine which in 2009 rolled @ 157 bhp & 153 ibf.ft with a fully standard engine apart from a stainless cat-back systems, de-precat & K&N panel filter so its deffinatly not one of the tired out ones.

my wife has a 2.2 astra cab and here 2.2 if far from the condition of mine, mine burns no oil what so ever, no leaks or seaping from the block, the inlet manifold & throttle body is very clean unlike most i've seen and with the EGR blanked off and all the re-circ pipework removed & blocked at inlet theres no warm gases going through the engine so always runs cool which makes a big difference.

think i've covered everything but i fully asure you this is the best 2.2 engine i've seen, heard & owned so you won't be disapointed with it.

i'm located in Lincolnshire PE20, collection is prefered but i can delivered within reason for small cost.

the basic engine & box £600 o.n.o will do good deal if other bits are needed with it so feel free to PM me and have a chat about what your after.

thanks nick

(please note it comes with original exhaust manifold as in 3rd pic)

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF3612_2.jpg

DSCF3866.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF3870.jpg

Attachments

• ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF3866.jpg
    ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF3866.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 155
  • ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF3870.jpg
    ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF3870.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 158