F/S*** Z22SE engine & box from Vectra B () ***

NICKYB

my new project is now on the driveway waiting for funds, bllod, sweat & tears but before any of this can be done i need to make abit of room, because i'm wanting to use so much of the cars upgrades it'll be silly of me to try and put back to standard and sell so i fugure the only way is going to be stripping the car, first things first, i'd like the engine to go so i can use the car at weekends til the last minute as i do love driving it.

the engine is from a 2001 Vauxhall Vectra B SRI 150, it has done 68,300 miles to date and has been well looked after, i've owned it since it was on 52,000 and since then its had oil changes from 3,000 miles and recently due to low miles between MOT's its been changed approx. 1,000 miles between using GM oil.

its also running with the new uprated cam chain and never had any issues with the engine, its a very strong engine which in 2009 rolled @ 157 bhp & 153 ibf.ft with a fully standard engine apart from a stainless cat-back systems, de-precat & K&N panel filter so its deffinatly not one of the tired out ones.

as said above its still in car and will be so you can hear it run and even test drive, lol. the buyer to remove engine as well.

PM me with any questions you have, thanks

£700 O.N.O

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF3612.jpg

NICKYB

Re: F/S*** Z22SE engine & box from Vectra B ***

anyone? would really like to sell before it has to come out the car!