Wanted Engine wiring loom

sworks

Anyone got a wiring loom knocking about? Need to cut it up for a sc conversion so need loom for injectors etc.

Ideally somewhere in kent would be a bonus so I can pick it up ASAP

Thanks
Chris

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
can you not just buy the extra wire and solder them in ? theres a seller on ebay that sells the right color wires :)

sworks

Yes, first thought was maplins. Thought that if I have an old loom, there'll be no mistaking wire etc.

If I can't get one, then I'll make a visit to maplins for an assortment of wire.

Cheers
Chris

sworks

How much do you want for it posted?

Prob won't get around to wiring today anyway, so could sort out delivery in the week(y)

Cheers
Chris

pottsey

i'll have a look see how much a courier will be and get back to you .its the top part of the loom out of an astra ,couple of the plugs are missing as well but you wont need them anyway

pottsey

yeah its got all them ,courier would be about a tenner at a guess ,royal mail prices are ridiculous nowadays need a bank loan to send anything with them
how does £20 posted sound

pottsey

i'll just double check ive still got the loom in my shed,i should have ,got that much stuff in there and i'll send you details in morning mate

pottsey

Hi mate sorry didn't get back to you had a busy day. Found the loom out will get it wrapped and courier sorted tomorrow after work
20140622_194609.jpg