Wanted Engine Sump

IDI AMIN

The Good news is i done my first helicoil last night a couple of the threads were done and needed re - threading.

The bad news is i damaged the sump removing it. One of the bolts was left, underneath the crank pulley.

So broke a piece of the sump off. Fu##ing nightmare. I am wondering if anyone has a sump for sale

I attempted a repair on it with unibond but when tightening the bolts up i heard a crack . after putting it together and starting engine there is a big puddle of oil it is leaking bad .

The worst thing is i was supposed to be starting a new job today. This will not look good.

I had an engine at a relative's workplace, i'm not sure if it will still be there, so need to know if someone has one on standby if possible. And the cost

IDI AMIN

has it got sensor in sump , £20 posted if any good,,,,,,,,,,
Thanks for your offer Mr Figo, But i ordered one on ebay yesterday morning. it arrived today while i was at work my neighbour took it in for me cost £25

I had a sump at my uncles place. it was a vx220 sump so it does not have the oil sensor inside and where it should be was blanked off so i thought i could drill the hole etc and use a burr to finish it off but it was a little too tight and i was trying to tap in the sensor but ended up destroying it. Typical me.

So i have a job for tomorrow or Saturday