Electric rear windows And Blue dash kit

wocsop

Hi there ,
would the parts from a gsi v6 fit my vectra sri 150 as i really fancy having some leccy windows in the rear !!
Also are these blue led dash kits on ebay any good ??? i would like to change the steering wheel switches and leccy window switches to the same colour .. is this a difficult job to fit ??
Where is the best place to get my windows tinted ??? or is it an easy diy job ?

many thanks

vocky

Staff
you need the rear window motors and slider assembly, rear door looms, rear door switches, front gear lever switches and a fuse in F22

usually found in a cdx/cd :)

prefacelift parts will fit too :)

pxc150

before you spend your money you need to check that you have 13pin in the door some have it and some dont, and if you try bulldog motors he normaly has a set in and he wont rip you off

JohnnyN

Former Staff
I've done the rear window conversion. Make sure you use the proper steel rivets to hold the regulators in place. They're only a couple £££ from Vauxhall. The plugs are a right pain in the ass to fit up inside the doors too but once its all done its worth it. I also bought the CDX leather door cards too so that I didn't have rubber grommets where the window winders used to be.

;-)

wmguk

yeah the windows dont take long to do at all, and i agree with JohnnyN - proper rivets, and mind ya knuckles on the plugs... Well worth it, Also done the blue led conversion... and I cheated, get yourself down the scrappy and pick up as many preface switches as you need fitting... including the light control and the steering wheel controls, then get on ebay and look for a seller called AndyClo, - he was doing a deal where if you paid 99p and sent double switches, he would convert one set and send them back to ya, so send 20 switches to him, and get 10 back.. its a good idea and worked out VERY cheap for me when i did my conversion, no soldering and messing about, plus you know the colour will be the same right the way through.. :) its a really good look :)

Good Luck, and if ya get stuck, pm me and I'll see if i can dig out some details :)

wocsop

Thanks people for all your help :) cheers..
Im offshore at the moment but ill start on the mods as soon as i get back ..
Ive already ordered 18" dotz roadster alloys with blacked out lexus rear lights and black angel eyes headlights !! cant wait to get stuck in showo..