door trim

ben1907

so the panel trim above the bertone badge i removed it today as i washing my car loads of crap came out of it now i cant get it back on to sit flush its on now but with a gap between it and the back quator panel any tips the clips behind it look like there put on with tigerseal

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
which trim ?

the window trim or the small trim at the tip of the boot lid ?

if its the one by the boot lid you will need to pu18 it back on

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
ah ok you said above in the OP

if that one has been tiger sealed on then its rotten and won't ever sit flush on the car time to ether spend £45 per trim from vx or source a good set from a breaker

ben1907

thanks carl , the clips have been tigersealed the trim clips on to the clips it was flush but after i took it off it now dosnt

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
had the same issue with mine it has started to creep away from the body theres a metal strips in the trim that the clips lock in to once they swell theres no going back lol
you can cut the middle out in hope to get the clip to sit right but i still ended up spending £15 on a full set of undamaged trims :)
WP_001305.jpg

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
have a look on cs autos i got mine from chris for £15 with no rot but you have to ask him for the good ones and paint them the right color :)