Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Administrator
I've added a new modification to the forum, which is basically a directory listing. We can create a full directory of businesses and sites which members may find useful.

Directory1.PNG

The link to the Directory is located in the top navigation menu on the site.

Directory2.PNG

Once inside, you'll see a list of Categories (this list will grow over time).

You can then click the Category you want, to be taken to the list of businesses stored there.

Directory3.PNG

Click the Company you want to view from the list

Directory4.PNG

You can even leave a post review of the company!
Directory5.PNG

Matt

Administrator
Adding your business to the Directory
Only Traders, Admin, Moderators and Premium Members currently have the permissions to list a business in the Directory. If you would like your business adding, and you are not currently in one of those groups, please send me a PM.

Add Listing1.PNG

Continuation of the form
Add Listing2.PNG

The form is pretty self explanatory, however, if you have any issues, please let me know.

Once you have created your listing, you will be notified of any review posts the same as a forum post reply notification.

You can also take ownership of a Directory Listing if it's not currently assigned to anyone. Again, you need to be in one of the previously mentioned groups to be able to do this.

Claim Listing.PNG

You will have to provide justification for claiming the listing, which will need to be approved by a Moderator / Administrator

Claim Listing2.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.