Dbilas Exhausts Manifolds Cheap!

Lightning Coupé

I'm sure some of you are going to be very pleased with my lastest find :D

awww.sh_fahrzeugtechnik.de_bilder_Kruemmer_klein.JPG

Dbilas cast exhaust manifolds for 230Euros or £175. thumbup

Ive just won one on Ebay.de(germany) for 221Euros and 35Euros postage to the UK..totall of £193 woohoo.gif
So I looked at the chaps feedback and hes sold a few of them for a similar price all with great feedback. So I looked at his website and he sells them on there for 230Euros or £175.

Here is the Ebay Auction:- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=130187941011&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=003

And here is his website: - http://www.sh-fahrzeugtechnik.de/angebote.htm

I called Regal at the begining of the week and they want £380+Postage, so these are nearly half price!

If youve been waiting round like I have for the right Exhaust manifold to turn up at a good price then this has got to be tempting. Perhaps not as good as a 4-2-1 but for £200ish delivered, and with Zafmans 191bhp with this and a pair of cams Id say its worth a go. cheers..

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Well bugger my shoulder! notsure.gif

That's brilliant news!! Well done! thumbup

Is it definately the same as the one from Regal? The one that you have just bought looks just the job.

Lightning Coupé

As far as I know its the same as the regal one, I cant see Dbilas making two different ones. Ill keep you informed when it arrives and stick some pictures up.

n17ves

ohyeah.gif

....next question is how do we order - been after a manifold for a while!!

Also does oes anybody know if the boot needs modifying in the VX220?

Lightning Coupé

Its a direct replacment for the standard unit and no modifications are needed. It even retains the original vauxhall heat sheild, thats what the tapped hole near the dbilas badge is for. Hes already put another one on ebay so perhaps you can contact him that way. here

I have a freind who is fluent in german, if you like ill get her to write an email tomorrow asking about the manifolds and if he can do anything for the site? If thats cool with the admin team that is.

TimSri

What a brilliant find as this is my next mod. How about a group buy?? What sort of gains will be expected do you think?

Yello

From vx220.org (cicastol)
I've sold the Dbilas exhaust manifold to a guy here in Italy,take another one,this is really a crap,heavy piece of sh*t, ...now i have the regal,no better flow but at least is only 2,7Kg
So how much does the Dbilas weigh`?
notsure.gif

JohnnyN

Former Staff
The weight can't be much/any heavier than the standard manifold. Anyway, does the weight really cause much of an issue to us who have Astras/Vectras and Zafiras? They all are heavy vehicles anyway. I can understand it from a VX220 owners point of view as the VX is very lightweight.

Lightning Coupé

Yello said:
From vx220.org (cicastol)
I've sold the Dbilas exhaust manifold to a guy here in Italy,take another one,this is really a crap,heavy piece of sh*t, ...now i have the regal,no better flow but at least is only 2,7Kg
So how much does the Dbilas weigh`?
notsure.gif

I'd guess no more than the standard manifold, and with it being cast it will retain the heat better than the regal tubular manifold, which will keep the gasses hot and flowing better if you want to start compareing the two, which for £200 you cant.

JohnnyN

Former Staff
At the end of the day its night, but really, the dBilas has to be better than standard and for anyone who hasn't the skill & tools to modify a Weapon-R then this IS the only option. I say go for it!!

cheers..

n17ves

Lightning Coupé said:
I have a freind who is fluent in german, if you like ill get her to write an email tomorrow asking about the manifolds and if he can do anything for the site? If thats cool with the admin team that is.

That'd be great if you could mate! cheers..

Yello

vocky said:
regal no longer sell the 4-1 tubular manifold :?

:( that`s to bad, so the only options now is Dbilas and Thorney manifold`s?
Then I`l go for the Dbilas aswell. Can`t be that heavy showo.. Can buy 5 Dbilas for the cost of one from Thorney :razz:

Vid

That looks promising!

Any idea what size the outlet hole is on that?

Just thinking of pipework to my 2.5" bore exhaust!

Cheers

Dave