CS 2009 courtenay rolling road pictures please

Aly

Good turn out by the looks of the pic's gutted we couldn't make it..

boog13

just wanna say a big cheers to all on the day. great pic of my little honey shane. as a newbie the first five mins i was a little uncertain but was easy to chat to you all and felt great to know what she can do by the end. woo hoo 151 bhp from a compleatly standard motor. thanks to all again and will defo be seein some of ya again soon. thanks. :)

Matt

Administrator
boog13 said:
just wanna say a big cheers to all on the day. great pic of my little honey shane. as a newbie the first five mins i was a little uncertain but was easy to chat to you all and felt great to know what she can do by the end. woo hoo 151 bhp from a compleatly standard motor. thanks to all again and will defo be seein some of ya again soon. thanks. :)

Glad you had a good time mate, it's nice to finally meet people, as it's not the same over the internet.

Good to see their RR is nice and accurate as well (apart from on mine :( never mind, give me an excuse to go down again)

Drakey

Love Si`s picture of his wheels running up...& noticed Johnny`s new badge on his rear...very nice.
Still gutted not to have been there....no Blueyse2 dunno..

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Thanks Drakey!

No Neil didn't come along. Shame really as i would have liked to have met up with him & H again. I even called him on his mobile Saturday afternoon and he didn't answer me??

Oh well...........bollocks to him! pmsl..

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Should be up again for the Courtenay 25th Anniversary. That's on Sunday 5th July 2009. Hopefully arrive on Saturday and then drive home again o the Sunday late afternoon.

Sjdickso

Staff
As said it was great to meet up with some fimilar faces but also some new members.heers

Cheers Drakey isnt weird how the wheels seem to spin forwards and then spin backwards dunno.. :LOL:

Drakey

Nice one Mr N, if you don`t mind me slobering all over your car then remind me nearer the date.

...& Si, totally great pics.

just wanna say thanks for letting us join your rolling road day.thanks to matt for the organising and thanks to all the guys who came along.was nice to meet you all and johnny,i think your car has made a decision for me,im going supercharged!!! lol

JohnnyN

Former Staff
LMAO! If you do go SC, don't forget to tell them it was my car that made you do it, that way i'll get my commission. ;-)

timmee

JohnnyN said:
LMAO! If you do go SC, don't forget to tell them it was my car that made you do it, that way i'll get my commission. ;-)
i never got any when you got yours done perhaps i collect it when you get your upgrade :shh: