CS 2009 Courtenay Rolling Road 2009

Matt

Administrator
Ok, as the last time we tried to organise this, it fell flat on it's arse, we'll try again.

Rolling Road meet @ Courtenay Sport in March 2009 (hopefully)

Could you please add your name to the list below if you want to come along and have your car on the Rolling Road.

Once you have a minimum of 15 people wanting to go on the Rollers, I'll organise with Courtenay Sport a date which suits most people (as we've not be able to get a date that everyone can attend previous times)

1 - Matt
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Drakey

Any time between the 9th Feb and 6th Apr I can`t do cryb.. cryb.. cryb.. cryb.. cryb.. cryb.. cryb..
I expect lots of pics.....and no popping round to service the wife while I`m away either (y)

Matt

Administrator
Danny Boy said:
i probs be up for this !!!how much ???

It's about £35 for the power run, but this will be confirmed once we know if there are enough interested to make this happen

Matt

Administrator
I've had confirmation back from Mark that a Saturday in March shouldn't be an issue, but we just need to finalise a date in the new year.

Further details as follows:

Courtenay Sport said:
Power runs will be £35.00 each with a minimum of 15 cars/bookings required and we will require full payment from all attendees a minimum of 4 weeks in advance. Unfortunately we now have to stipulate this because we have to arrange for 7 staff to be in for the day and in the past we have had too may on the day drop outs reducing numbers severely.

What I can do is set up in the New Year an online pre-payment facility so people can pay for their place and they will get an email notification to be able to bring with them on the day. This will also streamline the admin on the day as there will be virtually no paperwork to have to deal with meaning we can start on time and maybe even have space to run a few more cars.

Matt

Administrator
Sjdickso said:
I think that is fair enough. It will also make it easier if they are handling the money side of things.

Exactly, it will be so much easier with people paying them directly.

Matt

Administrator
Sjdickso said:
Lets hope now that we get 15+ members now.

Just sent a mass mail out, and we are going to be joining up with Astra Owners Club for a joint meet, so we should be able to get the numbers we need

Matt

Administrator
This is going to be a joint meet with Astra Owners Club, to make sure we get the required number of people running on the day.

Matt

Administrator
Z22SE.co.uk
1 - Matt
2 - papamatt182
3 - rik1083
4 - Danny Boy
5 - Karlosfandango
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Astra Owners Club
1. Millsyiddo
2. Heidi1.616v
3. Mudsplat2000 (Depends on date)
4. SE6 (any date should be fine)
5. fourteenhundred
6. peteg2004 - not sure which car though
7. brucey106 - cant see this being a prob
8. Neve'o - i'll be there!

Europa Blue SE1

Z22SE.co.uk
1 - Matt
2 - papamatt182
3 - rik1083
4 - Danny Boy
5 - Karlosfandango
6 - Europa Blue SE1
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Astra Owners Club
1. Millsyiddo
2. Heidi1.616v
3. Mudsplat2000 (Depends on date)
4. SE6 (any date should be fine)
5. fourteenhundred
6. peteg2004 - not sure which car though
7. brucey106 - cant see this being a prob
8. Neve'o - i'll be there!

Europa Blue SE1

Thanks MattI wouldn't miss it for the WORLD!!! 8)
The one this year was amazing so really looking forward to seeing what I get with the full Exhuast System Manifold and my cams... ;)