corsa c z22se wiring help

anyone help me out iv got a ecu pinout for the corsa and part of one for the z22se but has someone got an edzact pinout for one or has anyone got a wiring diagram for one into a corsa

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
then you have info with my link above?
pretty sure all the z22se ecu pinouts are the same just the different software for the use vx220/vec b/astra g pre 2003 and later 2004 ver
what info do you have on the corsa ? got a link or pic ?

then you have info with my link above?
pretty sure all the z22se ecu pinouts are the same just the different software for the use vx220/vec b/astra g pre 2003 and later 2004 ver
what info do you have on the corsa ? got a link or pic ?

the only problem is with the link you gay me is some of the pins arent the same as the corsa if you get what i mean like 1 and 2 on ur diagram are crank + and crank - where as the corsa doesnt have that

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
the crank + and - are for the engine that part of the loom would be untouched as its to control the engine
you need to look at the one labeled x77(blue highlighted) that's the part of the loom that interconnects to the body loom most of the wires in that part of the loom would be connected to the corsa loom

corsaZ22se

as i keep telling people its not that i dont want to help its because i dont want to give the wrong info, i'm hopeless when it comes to computing and making the guide is hard for me!!!
to many askholes around. :mad: