corsaZ22se

you could say that. still trying to sort a date when I will be coming up to get exhaust done so I can drop seats and belts off on way home.

corsaZ22se

still trying to confirm if they can make the down pipe and cat section. but will most likely be next month now.
got to finish the concreting and block paving first.

Sjdickso

Staff
still trying to confirm if they can make the down pipe and cat section. but will most likely be next month now.
got to finish the concreting and block paving first.

Nice one, are they supplying the CAT as well? If so just worth checking what spec and make the CAT is as I have had issues with my CAT from them and emissions and so have allot of VXR lads who had cats installed with them previously although this was some years ago. So prob all sorted now.

corsaZ22se

that's the make im using now, only 200cpi, got it for the Vectra so could be a good time to upgrade anyway.
cobra have come back with a price now for manifold back custom made to the car, just got to call and sort out details.

corsaZ22se

finally got round to tidying up the engine loom, also added new stickers so should get more BHP right? :confused:
new loom.jpg
more powerrrr.jpg
then got all excited! :LOL:
to excited.jpg

corsaZ22se

that's where your new abs unit came from! I do miss her, but then I love what I've created from her in the corsa.
think I would get another Vectra b if I had some where to park it.

5M1THY

It still lives on in the corsa and abit in my van then :) your corsa is impressive looks the part too.. space is always the issue I really wanted to buy a mates t4 volvo but got no where to keep it as my missus keeps saying our whole house search is based around a garage for my van lol

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
garage would be more important than a living room to me! :LOL:
mine was the first Vectra b to get those wheels in the uk. carl had them off me and tyres went on my old corsa d. :)
i wish i never sold them now i sold them on to a mate with a vec c before i had the 2nd astra they would of been great on that :(

corsaZ22se

these where a sensible price when I sold them as a set of 5. can't remember how much but carl seemed happy at the time.
came with a pair of z22se cams too :)