Z22SE Comparison cat cams vs comp cams?

Don.Hasi

Do we have a comparison between the cams based on experiences? Are there any dynos out there with stage 1 and 2?

Kind regards
Don

corsaZ22se

I did have DBilas cams to start with, good top end power delivery but rubbish idle and no low down/mid range power. Swapped to Schrick cams and back to stock manifold from the DBilas one and picked up 6bhp top end and a much better midrange power delivery and smooth idle. Both set ups mapped by Courtenay sport as UK has no retailer who can install DBilas software or didn't back in 2003-2008. This was on the N/A build engine.

On the supercharged build I am on Comp cams stage 2 blower cam but about to switch to a stage 3 Cat cam pair mainly because I need to use the brake vacuum booster driven off the exhaust cam but hope to gain a few bhp as well?
vocky or evocarlos may be able to shed more light on to this with part numbers or profiles as well.
Are you building N/A or supercharged?

Don.Hasi

Thank you for your reply. I want to modify the N/A and searching for the best variant for me.
I don’t want to go SC and have to keep it road legal. So only Stage 1 possible here.

corsaZ22se

Schrick cams do give a very good idle and good all round power delivery. This is mine, other mods are ported head, induction filter, Tullet exhaust manifold and 2.5" piper exhaust with a 200cpi cat and custom remap.
I have been running this set up for 10+ years now no problems at all.
I have been told skimming the head to raise CR will improve the whole graph.

plot1.PNG
plot1.PNG
new engine.jpg

corsaZ22se

No, well I don't know where it is now as it's old with DBilas cams and Flowtec inlet manifold.
Will be swapping to the 2.4 inlet and skimming the head later this year.

corsaZ22se

Along with the continuous development of world trade and vietnam's policy of deep international economic integration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management are considered as the "backbone" to promote sustainable trade between businesses, people of countries and economies together , ensuring the flow of goods is constantly circulating and meeting the needs of exchange of goods and services.Logistics or Supply Chain Management are not unfamiliar terms, but the reality is that not many people understand properly and fully about these two concepts, because of its complexity.So what is Logistics? What is supply chain management?Is Logistics and Supply Chain Management one or different?Why logistics and supply chain management in international trade?What reputable logistics units do Vietnam have?
evocarlos Not sure this from smpgroup should be on here?

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
Along with the continuous development of world trade and vietnam's policy of deep international economic integration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management are considered as the "backbone" to promote sustainable trade between businesses, people of countries and economies together , ensuring the flow of goods is constantly circulating and meeting the needs of exchange of goods and services.Logistics or Supply Chain Management are not unfamiliar terms, but the reality is that not many people understand properly and fully about these two concepts, because of its complexity.So what is Logistics? What is supply chain management?Is Logistics and Supply Chain Management one or different?Why logistics and supply chain management in international trade?What reputable logistics units do Vietnam have?
evocarlos Not sure this from smpgroup should be on here?
Its gone :)