Remap Services
Trader
Doh, just after you spent that time setting up the CDN

Attachments

• logo.zip
    26.1 KB · Views: 242

Matt

Administrator
Right, I've disabled it again on here, and setting it up on the dev site. Will send you a link Si

Matt

Administrator
Google Font.PNG

Matt

Administrator
I've made a few more changes and tweaks, and it's slowly getting to what I want it to look like.

Matt

Administrator
New Theme has been enabled again for people to select if you want to help us test it out.

This can be selected from the bottom of the forum

style chooser.PNG

Matt

Administrator
Disabled again as I'm not happy with the performance on page loads. Each page navigation results in a white screen as the whole page is loading. Just uploading a video to YouTube so I can report it on the support site.

Matt

Administrator
Due to the disappointment of the "Metro" theme, I've been working with Simon Ward and making adjustments to the current theme we are using. At least we know this one works!

BruceN

Due to the disappointment of the "Metro" theme, I've been working with Simon Ward and making adjustments to the current theme we are using. At least we know this one works!

And safer with the impending upgrade to XF 1.2. I am sticking to a modified them for my site for that reason, less dependance on 3rd party theme designers.

Matt

Administrator
And safer with the impending upgrade to XF 1.2. I am sticking to a modified them for my site for that reason, less dependance on 3rd party theme designers.
My thoughts exactly. Given the theme author can't even release a workable version for 1.1, I'm not holding for a 1.2 version for a while!