Coilovers

Daz86

Just bought a set off coilovers of eBay but it wasn't stated witch engine they where for .. Will they fit my 22se are they all the same mount setup ? Thanks in advance

Daz86

So they might be to soft/hard am I right .wont make much of a difference will it

dewismotorsport

Being a coilover you will be able to adjust the ride height to how you want it, the spring rate will be generic I'd of thought, when I bought mine I looked into spring rates and they used the same for all cars in the range. I originally had JOM. The ride on them wasn't too hard but some of the cheaper kits like raceland people report them as being hard, so depends on make you've bought

Daz86

image.jpg

Daz86

I've not just disliked that lol ment to like it . Fitting the rear Tomoz .get here sitting ringht will update with another pic .. Looks funny like that

milo

Turbo coupe alloys done in same colour as mine chrome base with anthracite. Will set that off nicely.

Dave Gilbert

Looks good, id say darker wheels.

and maybe a splitter on the rear bumper just to drop the rear end alittle more. The rear bumper just looks alittle high but the rest looks really good.

Daz86

I've got no Idea what I'm doing every other thing has bean a simple no brainier of a decision . But this one is hard :banghead: