Chit Chat post

Matt

Administrator
Morning everyone! Just got home from a 12 hour night shift. Not very often I have to work them now, and I really don't like them :(

Sjdickso

Staff
I don't think night shifts would suit me at all. I have been up a while this morning and on my third episode of fireman Sam, least I had a slight lie in on yesterday though at 5am ! Little Harry loves early mornings.

miniator

awake at 6 today as the missus was getting up for work. Lay on til 7 then up and watched the F1.

Great race this morning!! Even better that JB got top spot!

Matt

Administrator
I managed to have a lay in this morning, as we went out last night. Just got back from a nice steady 6KM run with the dog. Going to catch up on the F1 later this afternoon.

Drakey

I've done a week on days, week on nights for years now, I really like the time I get to myself during the day when on nights.
Wife and kids to school - PS3 on or out to clean the car, saying that my nights aren't a very strenuous Monday to Thursday, :)

Matt

Administrator
I do miss the time off now that I don't do shift work. Was nice for the one week a month where I only worked Wednesday and Thursday day, and had 5 days off. But, I don't miss being there for 12 hours a day.

Jamee

id love to back to factory work, miss the exercise, and thats what im built for. And yeah i used to love the day time i used to get when i worked permanant nightshift mon-thurs in Bisley for 7 yrs.

Jamee

Money was good as well, I was only 18, but taking home over £400 a week, which back nearly 20yrs ago was alot of money.

Matt

Administrator
Yeah, when I started shift we got 25% extra for working shift work, managed to keep it as well when I moved off shift :)