Car Of The Month May 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnGarrek

Re: Car Of The Month April 2008

Jamee said:
COTM has never took off with members, wonder why?

The last time we held a COTM, we opened it on the 3rd, closed entries on the 7th, started voting on the 8th and closed the poll on the 13th :?

The whole thing was done and dusted 2 days before most people thought the entries had to be in ?

Perhaps everyone is getting a little confused what..

Matt

Administrator
That's why I've given a lot longer for this one, so people have time to enter, and the Poll will be open longer as well.

AnGarrek

Matt said:
That's why I've given a lot longer for this one, so people have time to enter, and the Poll will be open longer as well.

Thanks Matt :D

TBH, I only read this thread by accident because the last I heard, this months COTM was a vx220 only month :?

Matt

Administrator
?? Where did you hear that? The last one had a few vx220's enter, but it's never been restricted to a specific model

AnGarrek

Jamee said:
Dont worry mate, there will be one every month from on, so kep a look out as there will be be specific models competitions, e.g, april is vx220 only month.

Well if the admin/mods and Matt dont mind that is.

Matt

Administrator
Might as well have a go

Attachments

• DSCF1184.JPG
    DSCF1184.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 215

edbutler

Cheers guys :) That was a RR day with my old SEAT club and some very nice fellow did the pic for me. The original photo is like 10MB and you can see every single scratch and stone chip! Its not so bad at that size ;)

BIG.Kev

ill get 1 upped 2mora as it needs a clean ill do a befor and after to show you how much my car gets dirty sitting in our yard while im away driving the trucks.. and then see when its allll nice and clean again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.