CAR BREAKDOWN COVER FROM CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

ChrisKnottIns

Official Forum Insurance Partner
Trader
We’re pleased to announce the launch of Chris Knott Breakdown Cover to our car club/forum partners.

This high-quality, reliable cover is a fraction of the cost of RAC or AA cover and offers more benefits.

The price for full UK breakdown cover is £54.50 and major benefits include:
• Mechanical breakdown cover
• Recovery home or original destination if repairs cannot be carried out at roadside
• Accident or vandalism cover
• Fire, theft or attempted theft cover
• Flat battery, loss or breakage of keys cover
• Lack of fuel cover
• Accidental damage to tyres cover including punctures for motorcycles
• SMS text messaging service to mobile phone callers advising them of ETA of our operator
All the above benefits are available under the "Home Start" cover if the breakdown occurs at the Customer's home.

Please see http://www.ckinsurance.co.uk/docs/Chris ... akdown.pdf for full details.

Cover is available at your breakdown renewal (which means you don't even have to be insured with us!) or to run in-line with your Chris Knott car insurance renewal date, and is underwritten by Brit Insurance Ltd.

Matt

Administrator
Just taken this out for myself, however, one thing which is different to the RAC one I've just covered is that this is specific to the Vehicle, and not the member. Also, no discount is available by having a second policy for the wife etc, where one is via RAC.

Daz

Former Staff
beem looking around at a few...and i think the rac one is about the best...can get joint person cover for any car , roadside and recovery for £99....

m looking for a cheap breakdown cover because my car is too old and it has completed 13 years on July 22nd of this year, its price is also decayed as respect to time, I have tried many companies for cover my car but their premium amount is more than my expectation.
My car is a C-Class Mercedes-Benz, entry-level sedan. It was 1997 when I bought this car b'coz its dimensions place it squarely in the midsize category, its pricing and equipment levels elevate it to the near-luxury segment.

Offer me if you have any cheap breakdown cover for my lovely car

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisKnottIns

Official Forum Insurance Partner
Trader
samdriscoll said:
m looking for a cheap breakdown cover because my car is too old and it has completed 13 years on July 22nd of this year, its price is also decayed as respect to time, I have tried many companies for cover my car but their premium amount is more than my expectation.
My car is a C-Class Mercedes-Benz, entry-level sedan. It was 1997 when I bought this car b'coz its dimensions place it squarely in the midsize category, its pricing and equipment levels elevate it to the near-luxury segment.

thanks in advance
No age restriction with us!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Administrator
ankitadas said:
Hi
Is there any third party recovery in this Car Breakdown Cover? I need a breakdown cover having third party recovery also.
samdriscoll said:

thanks in advance
Not sure their break down cover is going to be of any use in India!

Last edited: