Budget M32 Drive shafts?

DAVE55

I am looking for cheapish drive shafts for my M32 gearbox but the nearside one seems impossible to find?
can anyone point me in the right direction..:nailbiting:..
Thanks

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
the drive shaft is completely serviceable you can get inner and outer cv kits and fix them up
i have fitted both the f23 shaft and the m32 shaft to my car thats not a vectra :)
and i do believe the inner cv splines to the half shaft are the same on the f23 and the m32 i would have to check that to be 100%
but if it is 100% the same you could get a f23 inner cv kit

WP_20141024_22_36_07_Pro.jpg

outer cv kit is cheap as chips
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/V...e080324cba32f977bea3bf2e308f844e9dd869&000095

but a hole shaft is a fortune
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/V...e59df832fecb8836d44f8e0a39eac0f68cad9e&000113

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
in fact heres the m32 box fitted with the shaft in the picture above that was on the f23 install
i can tell from the silver paint on the inner cv :)
WP_20141225_13_11_58_Pro.jpg

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
the passenger side would have to be an m32 inner cv due to the splines on the diff being different to that on the f23
when i got the m32 box the inner cv was still in the box so i pulled the shaft out and fitted my astra one to it

there may been a bit of confusion as i dont do nearside and offside
its easyer to just say driver side and passenger side :)

my above posts were about the drivers side shaft.. :)

DAVE55

the passenger side would have to be an m32 inner cv due to the splines on the diff being different to that on the f23
when i got the m32 box the inner cv was still in the box so i pulled the shaft out and fitted my astra one to it

there may been a bit of confusion as i dont do nearside and offside
its easyer to just say driver side and passenger side :)

my above posts were about the drivers side shaft.. :)
No worries Carlos, looks like I can get a new passenger side shaft fairly cheap.(y)