Breaking the Doctor's Zafira (shed)

ATOM X

Some of the original members will now of this classy lady and remember she was well ahead of her time and on a couple of ocassions a bit of a show-stopper. Remember, the car, that at the time, nobody believed her vital statistics (but she had some awesome assets)
I intend to break the old girl as I have a new younger slimmer and less expensive (to run) model

Clever parts include
Semi sequential auto box with some tricks and B&H rachet shifter
Bespoke 4,2,1 stainless exhaust system with 4,2,1 weaponR manifold 200 cat and milltek GSI stainless exhaust this is complete system for zafira no modifications needed

I will be posting with photos when I have wiped away the tears (mourning her already)

letters of condolence & charitable donations can be directed to ATOM X

AndyJ

Sorry to hear about your loss cryb..

On a brighter note...would the exhaust manifold fit an Astra G? :D

Blue_2.2

AndyJ said:
Sorry to hear about your loss cryb..

On a brighter note...would the exhaust manifold fit an Astra G? :D

No ive tried
unless you want to beat the bulkhead in with a large hammer!

TITAN

astra22bertoneauto said:
How much are you looking for the Auto box plz Doc? I might have to ask you very nicely for fitting too :D

would the auto box from a zaf fit an auto coupe then?

astra22bertoneauto

sg_williams said:
astra22bertoneauto said:
How much are you looking for the Auto box plz Doc? I might have to ask you very nicely for fitting too :D

would the auto box from a zaf fit an auto coupe then?

In theory yes but never tried -only the Doc will be able to tell us. I also think the ratios will be different too based on people taking the zaf manual box for their coupes.

ATOM X

astra22bertoneauto said:
It might be worth a visit I have not seen you for a while
PM me