Brake Ducts

milo

308's but i just bought vxr for front rear at a price i couldnt say no to.

Cheap mod on the coupes as all u need is the carriers. But on the van u need carriers and calipers which are cheap enough 5M1THY will confirm or correct me

milo

If u got the brakes off the coupe on the front I'm sure all u need is the carriers to fit 308 discs. I use pagid discs as recommend by carl as they coated and u dont get that awful rust effect on them as they wear down.

adam cain

the garage took everything from the front of the coupe and fitted it to the van so not sure on sizes :( but at least they are getting on with it now

milo

All u need is carriers bud to upgrade to 308's (gsi/coupe turbo brakes). The standard size of the brakes going onto your van fron the donor coupe are 280.

5M1THY

Yeah you only need the carriers and yeah standard coupe fronts are 280 ive got lucas rear calipers as there the better ones
i use gm discs and pads i used to have drilled and grooved discs and yellow stuff pads and they were crap unless really hot

5M1THY

The rears are the same as the coupe but the coupe has bosch rear calipers and the gsi has lucas rear calipers generally anyway