Announcement Blog for Build Threads

Matt

Administrator
I'm currently testing a new addon for the forum, which has a lot of potential to be used for Build Threads and Projects.

I've been converting one of my old build threads to blog entries, and it's looking and working really nice.

upload_2016-7-18_8-20-21.png

upload_2016-7-18_8-21-16.png

If anyone wants to help me test this, please let me know, and I'll upgrade your account to have access to it.

Matt

Administrator
If I can help in anyway mate, I'll be glad to, just tell me what you need as I'm on the site most days.
Thanks Pete. I've upgraded the permissions for the Regular Members group, so you, and anyone else with 150+ posts will now have access to the Blog section.

Thanks Pete. I've upgraded the permissions for the Regular Members group, so you, and anyone else with 150+ posts will now have access to the Blog section.
Excuse my forum ignorance, but does this mean that I would have to do a 150 posts on here before I could start a blog?
My Astra is in a bit of state at the minute, and the idea of doing a blog as I get back to its previous beauty would be awesome!!
Cheers
Steve

Matt

Administrator
Excuse my forum ignorance, but does this mean that I would have to do a 150 posts on here before I could start a blog?
My Astra is in a bit of state at the minute, and the idea of doing a blog as I get back to its previous beauty would be awesome!!
Cheers
Steve
If you want to post in there, I'll open it up to everyone

i think it would take me about 2years to make blogs of all the stuff ive done lol
LOL, I've been converting some of my old ones, and there isn't a streamline process at the minute. You have to split the individual posts out into a new thread, and then convert the new thread to a Blog Entry.

Loving the blog style entries Matt. Really interesting way to see how people are doing things. Carl, appreciate it would take you a lifetime to do all yours but would be good.