Matt

Administrator
Bough a new arial from LMF over the weekend, and it's turned up this morning:

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0478_small_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0479_small_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0480_small_1.jpg

dodger

Former Staff
i've been looking at those on ebay and LMF, looks very smart i must say. I was looking at an alloy one to go with my silver car, not sure if it would look ok though.

I would be interested to know if the radio reception is any different using that aerial.

Matt

Administrator
I'll tell in when I nip out later on mate. I had one on my old car, and the reception was affected.

dodger

Former Staff
Matt said:
I'll tell in when I nip out later on mate. I had one on my old car, and the reception was affected.

sorry Matt, reading your response did you mean is WAS or WASN'T affected

Matt

Administrator
Yeah, on my old car (the 106) the reception was affected by having a smaller arial fitted. There was a signal booster in the OE Arial, which is why the signal quality was reduced.

Matt

Administrator
Just been for a drive to get some stuff for fitting the exhaust. No difference what to ever to the reception quality.

JohnnyN

Former Staff
I bought a VX220 aerial for mine. Lots shorter than the standard Vauxhall aerial. £6 from main dealer.

I do like that LMF one though.

thumbup

jamesjohn

mine lasted 2 months before it started peeling !!!! Now , it looks bad. I still have some star silver spray paint left (bought from halfords) . thinking about painting it lol...