Balancer Delete

IsaacZ22

Good morning colleagues, sorry for being so far from the forum all this time! I tell you my plans! In a short period of time, I will begin to rebuild the engine of my astra 2.2, and I was reading the subject of canceling the contrarotating trees, I know that there is a kit that eliminates them, but I do not know their assembly, and I wanted to know if you know Its assembly or other way of eliminating them. I would appreciate your help, because the project is just around the corner. thank you very much !

IsaacZ22

[Cita = "Berto, post: 1257088, miembro: 7380"] ^ Por razones de claridad, Issac realmente significa "borrado de ejes de equilibrio". :)[/CITAR]

Lo siento, pero no hablo inglés y tengo que usar un traductor

IsaacZ22

Muchas gracias por el hilo, pero no entiendo inglés, me resulta muy difícil reunir suficiente información. 1º ¿para cancelar los árboles contrarrotantes necesita el kit de eliminación? ¿O puede hacerse de otra manera? Agradecería mucho la respuesta.

Berto

Looks like forumer Evocarlos managed to DIY it here: https://z22se.co.uk/threads/project...poly-bushs-astra-g.22133/page-30#post-1202233

If I understand it correctly, after pulling the balance shafts out, he sawed the tips of the shafts off, then attached the sprockets to the tips so that they would just idle.

He also pushed the internal bearings 7.5 mmm inwards, this is needed to block some oil passages. Then he fitted the tips + sprockets and reattached balance shafts chain.

Parece que el forero Evocarlos se lo apañó él solito en este hilo: https://z22se.co.uk/threads/project...poly-bushs-astra-g.22133/page-30#post-1202233

Si lo entiendo bien lo que hizo fue extraer los árboles contrarrotantes de equilibrado, les serró las puntas, y atornilló las ruedas dentadas a dichas puntas con la idea de que simplemente giren locas (en vez de mover los árboles).

Además tuvo que desplazar golpeándolos 7.5mm hacia el interior unos cojinetes que hay dentro del alojamiento de los árboles de equilibrado, para alinearlos con ciertos conductos de aceite y cegarlos. Entonces fijó las puntas cortadas al bloque y recolocó la cadena, que ahora solo mueve la bomba de agua (las ruedas de los árboles de equilibrado ya solo girarán locas).

corsaZ22se

What Berto said.
Evocalos aka Carl Evans thread is spot on for deleting the balance shafts.
i have done 2 this way now no problems.